APKBANKER respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You can mail your Valid DMCA to this email, One of our copyright agents will reply Instantly
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If we receive a valid DMCA notice, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and will take reasonable steps to notify the alleged infringer of the DMCA notice and our actions. If the alleged infringer believes that the material is not infringing or that they have the right to use the material, they may send us a counter-notice in writing.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy or our handling of copyright infringement notices, please contact us